*Lowest Price Guarantee – Bring us your local CEU Price and we will Beat It*
It All Starts Here!
We offer a wide range of highly interactive continuing education courses. All of our courses are led by expert instructors. Our continuing education courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
The mission of Daytona College’s Department of Continuing Education is to meet society’s current and emerging educational needs by providing lifelong learning opportunities to individuals through innovative, high quality instruction.
New Prices Effective: 6/17/13
Continuing Education by Specialty:
- Acupuncture Continuing Education
- Athletic Training Continuing Education
- Certified Nursing Assistant Continuing Education
- Clinical Laboratory Personnel
- Cosmetology Continuing Education
- Dietetics and Nutrition Continuing Education
- Electrolysis Continuing Education
- Florida Emergency Medical Services
- Hearing Aid Specialists
- Massage Therapy Continuing Education
- Medical Physicists Continuing Education
- Nursing Home Administrators Continuing Education
- Occupational Therapy Continuing Education
- Physical Therapy Continuing Education
- Podiatric Medicine Continuing Education
Personal Enhancement Continuing Education Courses by Department
Disclosure: Continuing education courses provided by Daytona College are offered solely for the purpose of obtaining continuing education units (CEUs) and/or personal enhancement. Continuing education courses and/or programs offered through Daytona College are not accredited by the ACCSC nor are they licensed by the State of Florida Commission for Independent Education. Additionally, the College does not award academic credits for courses taken via continuing education. Continuing education courses are approved by the appropriate state department’s and boards and will fulfill the requirements for license renewal, license transfer and license reinstatement in the State of Florida. If you have questions regarding acceptance of a CEU for a particular board, please check with the board and the Continuing Education Coordinator at Daytona College.